Take advantage of this list and join all the paying survey sites. You can make money online taking surveys.

sponser

Please visit my sponsors to keep this site up and going!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Don't pay

I just wanted to remind everyone, that you should never pay to be a member of a survey site or pay for a list of site's. You will not get rich taking surveys and you can not make a full time income taking surveys. Save up your money or point's in the survey accounts and cash out at end of year for Christmas or save it up for vacation's, home projects stuff like that. I have added some other site's that have name's of survey site's after you check my site out take at look at them maybe they have something I don't.

Thanks,
And don't forget please leave me your feedback!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
blogarama - the blog directory
Directory of General Blogs
Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Share on Facebook
Amfibi Web Search & Directory