Take advantage of this list and join all the paying survey sites. You can make money online taking surveys.

sponser

Please visit my sponsors to keep this site up and going!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Never pay

I just wanted to remind everyone again to never pay for what you can get free here. I have provided you with a list of survey sites that most other sites charge you around $40.00 just to give you the list. And then once you pay you are given the links to survey sites that do not charge you to join so why should you pay to get that list. All I ask is that you sign up under me if that survey site has a referral program not all sites do and that's OK I have still listed those survey sites here also. You can not get rich taking surveys, But you can make some extra cash to save up for vacation's, Christmas and so on.

Please book mark my site. I still have more survey sites to add it just takes time to post them all.

Thanks and have a Great day.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
blogarama - the blog directory
Directory of General Blogs
Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Share on Facebook
Amfibi Web Search & Directory